- Blood pressure
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan
Hyzaar is popularly used to treat hypertension and related disorders. It is also found to be effective in dealing with kidney related disorders. A combination of a diuretic and angiotensin II receptor antagonist or Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide is used to bring about an effective reduction in blood pressure.
The main composition of Hyzaar is Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. Of these, the latter is a diuretic that makes it difficult for the body to absorb salt. Lopsartan acts against angiotensin II receptors causing levels of essential plasma angiotensin II to plummet. It induces vasolidation : widening of blood vessels. Blood finds more space to move through, and so, the blood pressure dips low.
Patients of hypertension need to take just a single medicine for hypertension when they subscribe to Hyzaar. The latter is a combination medicine.
- Doses of Hyzaar may be varied to suit individual patient's requirements.
- Those suffering from hypertension are sure to find Hyzaar a boon.
- Losartan easily absorbed in the body.
- Hyzaar can be used to prevent instances of heart attack and stroke.
- Hyzaar has the potential to prevent heart attacks.
- Hyzaar proves its mettle in delivering protection against cardiac arrest.
- Hyzaar is quite effective in the treatment of kidney related disorders.
Hyzaar is packed with a potent combination of Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic effective in kicking out salts from the body. This way, formation of urine is facilitated. Losartan dilates blood vessels, blood finds more space to flow through, and there is a dip in blood pressure.
Hyzaar is considered to be quite effective in tackling disorders of the kidney and those related to hypertension.
How to Take Hyzaar?
There should be punctuality and regularity in the consumption of Hyzaar for the most effective results. Ideal doses of Losartan are 25mg to 50mg per day. Hydrochlorothiazide should be consumed in measures of 12.5mg to 50mg in a day. Exact doses suiting different patients may vary depending on the severity of the disorder sought to be remedied.
If you miss a dose, you can take it whenever you realize it to be missing. But be careful not to mix two consecutive doses in one. This could lead to an overdose, which could be detrimental to overall health.
Hyzaar is a category D drug for pregnant women. This implies that it could prove to be fatal for the unborn child.
Hyzaar comes with minimal side-effects. Some of the common side-effects associated with Hyzaar are dry mouth, muscle pain or cramps, increased thirst, unusual weakness or exhaustion, nausea, irregular or weak heartbeat.
- If you have prior experience of allergy with Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide, you should not take this drug.
- Those with a stern renal impairment, must avoid subscriptions of Hyzaar.
- Ladies who have infants feeding at their breasts or those expecting a childbirth in the near future should consult a physician before subscribing to Hyzaar.
- Be sure to intimate your doctor about a subscription to a diuretic or anti hypertensive medication other than Hyzaar.
- Thos with diabetes or being treated with narcotic drugs should avoid subscribing to Hyzaar.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.