Tritace is an effective medication used for the treatment of different conditions in different patients. The medication is indicated for treating the condition of high blood pressure or hypertension and worsening kidney symptoms. Ramipril is the prime ingredient of the drug, also utilized for increasing the survival rate in patients and preventing further damage following a heart failure. The medication is widely prescribed for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in patients who are 55 years old or above. Tritace is further meant for improving the quality of life in patients, who are suffering various health complications because of conditions, like high blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol problems. This medication can be utilized for other problems as determined by the doctor.
The Angiotensin Converting Enzyme weakens the condition by increasing the blood pressure and contracting the arteries, thus, restricting the smooth flow of blood in the vessels. Tritace works by preventing the release of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme in the body. By doing so, it dilates the blood vessels and reduces the blood pressure, enabling the blood to flow fluidly. This improves the oxygen supply to the heart and reduces the risks of heart attack. When prescribed for bettering the kidney functioning, Tritace works by enhancing the blood flow in the small blood vessels in the kidney and decelerates the pace of kidney damage.
Tritace must be used as advised by the doctor. Read the manufacturer’s leaflet inside the pack for the information. Ask the doctor about the correct dosage of the medication. The doctor will determine the right dosage on the basis of various factors, such as age, weight and your medical condition. Consume the medication for the complete length of the treatment. Do not use the drug in excess quantity.
Tritace is an oral medication available in the forms of capsules, tablets and liquid suspension. The drug can be used, with or without regard to food. Use the whole tablets without crushing, breaking or chewing. If a patient is suffering from hypertension, the safe indicated dosage is 2.5-10mg per day. The usual dosage for heart failure and kidney diseases are 5-10 mg and 1.25-5 mg respectively. In order to curb the risks of cardio problems, the recommended dosage is 2.5-10 mg.
Side effects of Tritace are dizziness, weakness, chest pain, headache, flu-like symptoms, vertigo, urination difficulties and potassium deficiency. Rush for medical help if your condition worsens after having Tritace.
- Avoid using Tritace if you have an allergy to the medication or any other drug of similar nature.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should use this drug under stringent medical care because this drug can be extremely fatal to an unborn child or an infant.
- Patients suffering from liver and kidney ailments, peripheral vascular disease, angioedema, any blood circulation or cardio diseases must consume this medication when clearly prescribed by the doctor.
- Patients undergoing dialysis treatment must use this drug with care.
- Tritace causes dizziness. If you feel dizzy after taking the drug, sit or lie down for a while. Do not perform any risky tasks, such as driving.
- Use of potassium supplements with Tritace is not advisable.
- Monitor your kidney functioning, potassium levels and blood pressure rate regularly.
Create New Account