The antiandrogen is used to treat advanced prostrate cancer in men at stage D2, particularly to check the possibility of the spread of cancerous growth to other parts of the body.
It is also used to treat other medical conditions. But it could also have some other implications like pain in the upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark urine, etc. Eulexin is available in the form of capsules.
Prostrate cancer in the body is stimulated by androgens, male hormones circulating all over the body. Reduction of androgens in a person struggling against prostrate cancer could help reduce cancerous growth.
Eulexin, as an antiandrogen, blocks the effect of androgens in the body. This way, it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer. To be effective and efficient, it should be taken exactly as per the physician's recommendation, and for the entire prescribed period.
How to take Eulexin
Doses of Eulexin should be initiated as soon as hormone therapy is initiated. In some cases, a gap of 5-7 days is prescribed before the therapy. It should be ingested orally with food. Take care to drink lots of water while you are on a dose of Eulexin.
The dose would depend on the intensity or severity of infection plaguing the individual. His or her age, gender, weight and height would also go a long way in deciding the appropriate dose.
In the ideal course, two capsules should be taken in everyday, thrice a day every eight hours. There should be a total dose of 750mg or as advised by the physician.
There may be certain side-effects associated with Eulexin. You might have hot flashes, nipple discharge, loss of libido, inability to obtain and sustain erection, diarrhea, nausea, chest pain, breathing problems, etc. It would be best to consult a medical professional without any delay.
- Do share the information with your physician if you are allergic to a certain drug. If you are already taking any sort of medicine, do consult your physician if it could interfere with a dose of Eulexin. Never take any sort of medicine along with Eulexin without consulting your physician.
- Eulexin is not meant for children or women.
- Never alter the dosage or stop it altogether without consulting a physician.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while on a dose of Eulexin.
- Maintain good health through a nutritious diet.
- Never miss out on a dose or stop taking it altogether without consulting your physician.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Store in at room temperature in cool and dry place.
- There should be regular and frequent monitoring of the progress while taking Eulexin. So, regular tests are on the cards. It would also be vital to maintain a record of the proper functioning of other vital organs like liver, kidney, etc.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.