|Our price||Per pill|
As a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), Motrin is used to get rid of pain that arises from conditions like menstrual cramps, a minor injury, a mild pain, arthritis, headache, back pain, migraine and toothache.
Motrin changes the normal production of hormones in the body, particularly those in instrumental in causing inflammation and pain in the body. It is effective in dealing with pain in any part of the body.
The main benefits include:
Motrin is the best ever medication for tackling pain like headaches, inflammation, primary dysmenorrheal, arthritis and fever.
- Motrin is approved by FDA in 1974 and is trusted throughout the world. It could be taken without concerns of safety.
- It is non-addictive, unlike other medications that provide relief from pain.
Motrin attributes its miracles to its analgesic anti-platelet and anti-inflammatory properties. It brings about some changes in the hormones responsible for pain. It has similar effects on the hormones responsible for inflammation in different parts of the body.
Motrin is much more effective as compared to the popular remedy of pain, aspirin. One of the best things about Motrin is that you don’t need to have a prescription to use this.
How to Take Motrin?
Motrin could be consumed freely by children above the age of six months. It works as well for senior citizens.
As an important point to be kept in mind, Ibuprofen can be found in several dosages, including:
- 5ml and 100mg Ibuprofen suspension
- Ibuprofen (Motrin) IB (200mg tablets)
- Junior strength, 100mg chewable tablets
- Infants drops (1.25ml/ 50mg Ibuprofen oral suspension)
A normal dose of Motrin must not exceed 3200mg. It should not be consumed on an empty stomach. A dosage should follow a meal.
If you suffer from a fever or seek to relieve a moderate body pain, a dose of 400mg of Motrin is recommended every four to six hours till the fever or pain is gone.
For patients suffering from arthritis, the dosage recommended is 1200mg to 3200mg per day. different dosages of 800 mg/ 600 mg/ 400 mg/ 300 mg of Motrin could be given 3-4 times per day, but a lot would be determined by the gravity of the situation sought to be remedied by using Motrin.
If you are suffering from primary dysmenorrheal (menstrual cramps/pain), you would be required to adhere to a dose of 400mg of Motrin every four to six hours till the pain is eliminated.
Motrin is associated with some side-effects like nausea, vomiting and skin sensation. It would be best to consult a doctor if these get out of control. Rather, you should approach a doctor before beginning a treatment with Motrin to curb down any side-effects that might arise as a consequence of using it.
- A treatment with Motrin should not be continued for a long time, else it could lead to ugly side-effects.
- If Motrin is used in the final semester of pregnancy, it could lead to some complications of the fetus. It would be best to avoid using Motrin during pregnancy at all.
- Women involved in breastfeeding should consult a doctor before beginning a treatment of Motrin.
- Those with a history of cardiovascular disorders should consult a doctor before beginning with Motrin.
- Those with liver and kidney problems should not take a dose of Motrin without consulting a doctor.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.