- Blood pressure
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
Zestoretic is an efficacious blend of two generics – Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide, meant for the treatment of unusually high blood pressure, medically known as hypertension. The medication reduces the risks of cardiac arrests, cardio strokes and kidney ailments. Zestoretic is prescribed by medical professionals when other drugs fail to control the weakening medical situation. The drug can be suggested for other health reasons as determined by the physician. Do not start using Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide as individual medications when you use Zestorectic.
Zestoretic is a combination drug containing salts Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide. While Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor that works by blocking the constricted arteries and facilitating smooth blood flow, Hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic that works by impelling the body for more urination to release extra water and salt.
Take Zestoretic as per your doctor’s instructions. Read the prescription manual carefully before resorting to the treatment. Administer the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. Go for regular urine and blood tests to know the effect of the medication on your health.
Zestoretic is orally administered medication that can be taken before or after food once a day, preferably morning. The medication will deliver great results when used at the same time each day. For sound sleep, use the medication four hours before the bedtime. If you are using cholestyramine or colestipol drugs, take Zestoretic 4 hours before or after the use of such medications. Discuss Zestoretic dosage with your doctor.
Zestoretic side effects are extreme cough, blurred vision, chest pain, urination difficulties, uneven heartbeats, muscle ache, nasal congestion, flushing, stomach cramps, unusual swelling, weight changes and flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid using Zestoretic if you have detected your pregnancy. The medication can leave adverse health and development impacts on an unborn child.
- Do not use Zestoretic if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or other drugs of similar composition or sulfa drugs, such as Glyburide.
- Use of Zestoretic can result in harmful consequences in patients suffering from angioedema, urination troubles, gout, any kidney or liver ailments, asthma and skin allergies.
- Inform your doctor about your medical condition and drugs you are consuming currently before using Zestoretic.
- Halt the intake of Zestoretic for a brief duration if you are undergoing a surgery.
- Go for blood tests regularly. The medication can impact your blood sugar levels.
- Do not use Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide drugs separately with Zestoretic as this will result in an increased amount of drug in your system that can be fatal.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.