- Birth control
- ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel
Mircette says no to pregnancy when you don't want it. It is the best option if you want something after unsafe sex. It has delivered positive results in the case of ladies between 18 and 50 years of age.
This is the ideal remedy for relief from pain that might occur before or after menstruation. There could be a lot of blood loss during menstruation, and Mircette steps into the picture to fish you out of it. The best things about it is that it doesn't have any side-effects. All these qualities make ti the ideal contraceptive.
Some benefits that could be availed from a regular use of Mircette are
- Mircette is an oral contraceptive drug that boosts up the libido besides preventing inflammation of the pelvis.
- When under a dose of Mircette, there are rare chances of development of or creation of ovarian cysts.
- Besides reducing menstrual pain and bleeding while menstruation, it also prevents iron deficiency. Iron deficiency is a major cause of anemia in ladies past 40.
- Mircette is highly effective in getting rid of acne too.
Mircette prevents ovulation, so it prevents pregnancies. The sperm is not allowed to fertilize the eggs. This way, the zygote cannot be formed, and pregnancy is avoided. It is approved by FDA.
How to Take Mircette?
Some side-effects that could be a part of the treatment effected by Mircette are breast tenderness, throwing lipless, swelling of the abdomen, water retention and stomach cramps. Experiencing harmless side-effects should not be a reason to worry, although ugly side-effects should always be shared with the physician.
- Follow all instructions and guidelines carefully. Whenever in doubt, consult a medical practitioner.
- Those suffering from a heart disease or disorders related to blood clotting, or high blood pressure should consult a physician before initiating a dose of Mircette.
- Smokers or those women beyond the age of 25 years of age must contemplate seriously before taking Mircette.
- Patients of jaundice, diabetes and liver disease, should consult a physician before opting for Mircette.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking these tablets.
- Those with uterine related issues or abnormal vaginal bleeding should not subscribe to Mircette at any cost.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.