As a Quinazole compound, Doxozoein is available as Cardura or Carduran. It is employed for the treatment of human urinary retention with Benign Prostaic Hyperplasia (BPH) and high blood pressure. BPH is found to be accompanied by problems in urination, painful urination, urgency in urination, etc.
On February 22,2005, Carduran got the approval by the FDA. It must be stored at a temperature of approximately 25 degrees Celsius. It must be stored away from sources of moisture and heat as they may cause the drug to be dysfunctional.
Cardura has proved its mettle when it comes to tackling urine related issues.
- Treatment of urine retention related issues and BPH is possible with Cardura
- Those who experience nightmares and night terrors have found Doxazosin an asset.
- Cardura has been effective in tackling instances of erectile dysfunction.
As a quinazole compound, Doxazosin or Cardura has been found to be quite effective in treating urinary retention problems. There are several issues related to the retention of urine in the body, and Cardura is laced with all that it takes to reduce urine related issues.
How to Take Cardura?
Cardura is to be taken under the guidance of a medical doctor. Patients can gulp the tablet with water on an empty stomach, or they could do it on o a full stomach after meals. Cardura is available in the form of an extended release tablet or regular tablets. Extended-release tablets are not meant to be crushed or chewed.
The patients' response to Cardura goes a long way in determining the dose prescribed by the physician. This could be raised from 1mg per day to 16mg per day when treating instances of high blood pressure. Those with BPH need to consume only 1mg tablet, while this could be raised to 8mg.
A comprehensive dosage should not be terminated without consulting the physician. You could develop some sinister side-effects if the dosage is stopped midway. Some of them could be
- Runny nose
- Drowsiness, tired feeling
- And mild dizziness
- Those with complications involving the liver should consult the physician before using Cardura. This is because the liver is the most effected when the medicine is ejected from the body.
- Cardura could be rendered to be less effective if its intake is supplemented with other medicines, particularly antihistamines, medicines for ulcers or problems with urination, and medicines for erectile dysfunction such as Cialis and Viagra.
- The surgeon involved in conducting the dental or eye surgery in your case should be intimated of your subscription to Cardura. It would prevent any ugly side-effects.
- The elderly should always consult a physician before subscribing to Cardura.
- Those who plan to conceive or are pregnant with a child should always consult a trained physician before subscribing to Cardura. Those involved in breast feeding children should also consult a physician as the medicine could interfere with the normal process.
- You must stick to the diet prescribed by the physician. This might mean a reduction in the sodium content in your diet, or a cut on the amount of salt you intake.
Create New Account