Digoxin is responsible for the miracles affected by Lanoxin. It is instrumental in making the heart beat stronger and with a regular rhythm. It is used to treat congestive heart failure and remedy abnormal heart rhythm. Symptoms like fatigue, shortness of breath, swollen legs, ankles, etc. are treated with Lanoxin. The leaves of digitalis plants are responsible for this health-supplement.
Lanoxin strengthens the heart in such a manner that it can pump more blood without exerting much effort. For the best results, it is advised to adhere to the doctor's prescription and recommendation as far as the dosage is concerned. Be sure to continue with the health-supplement till the physician asks you to stop.
How to take Lanoxin
This medicine is taken orally with water.
The exact dosage varies from person to person. The dosage depends on the severity of the condition, patient’s medical health, age, sex and weight. The usual adult dose may range between 0.0625mg and 0.25mg once daily. Do not take dose larger or smaller than prescribed by the doctor.
Lanoxin is to be taken in orally with water. Although the exact dose of the health-supplement varies from individual to individual, to some extent it is determined by the patient's medical history, age, gender and weight. Adults may normally take in anything between 0.0625mg to 0.25mg per day. It is not recommended to continue the dose after the time prescribed by the physician.
Never skip or miss a dose on purpose. You can always complete the dosage by taking the part you missed whenever you are reminded of it. But it is not recommended to club two doses. Two doses should be separated with a gap. Each dose should be consumed at the same time every day and at the same time.
You might develop some side-effects while on a course of Lanoxin as rashes or allergies, swellings, nausea, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, bloody stool, blurred vision, fatigue, headache, or any other. The doctor should be called in immediately and medical assistance should be sought.
- Be sure to read all the instructions and precautions prescribed before beginning on Lanoxin.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you are allergic to a certain medicine.
- A disorder of the heart, liver or kidney should be kept in mind before embarking on a dose of Lanoxin. The doctor should be well-informed of it.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult your doctor before taking Lanoxin.
- If you are already on a prescription drug or you are already using a medicine, do consult your doctor if it would interfere with Lanoxin.
- The surgeon should be apprised of your subscription to Lanoxin before any surgery to avoid any complications.
- Some lab tests might be required before beginning with Lanoxin.
- Keep all medicines and health-products safely out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.